EWU Library Membership Rules
1. Those who have valid registration and proper authorization are entitled to become library members.
2. Library membership is required to enjoy the borrowing facilities of the library resources.
3. To become library member please follow the step by step procedures below:
Send a scanned PP size photograph (up to 50KB) identified by EWU ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org within (07 days) from the date of registration
Please bring your EWU ID Card and Original Pay Slip of tuition fees of current semester to the Library Circulation Desk
To activate membership, registered members have to attend the Information Literacy program (register yourself by IL Registration form)
4. Continuing library members (students) have to renew the membership in each semester by showing current semester’s Original Pay Slip of tuition fees and EWU ID card.
5. UTA or GTA should have teaching assistant membership card.